Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Blogging stuff for genies: Getting online with your ancestors

For current or new listeners of the Genies Down Under podcast, there is a new episode out now for May 2012. It's called Blogging Stuff for Genies: Getting Online with your Ancestors.

Access it through iTunes or on the Genies Down Under site.


This episode answers these questions:

What is a blog?
How can I create a blog?
How can I use blogs to share my family history research?
How can I access other people’s blogs to build up my own family history research?


I hope you enjoy it and let me know if I've missed anything you think should be included: geniesdownunder@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria,
    First time listener today and I loved your podcast. You obviously put a lot of time and effort into your presentation and it makes for informative and entertaining listening. Thank you for your dedication and for producing a quality podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fi. Let me know if you think of anything else the podcast could include. Thanks for the feedback

    ReplyDelete